Advanced technical content. New standards and emerging issues. Strategy creation.
In the Advanced Accounting and Auditing track, we take an extensive look at highly relevant, advanced technical content to keep you at the forefront of new standards and emerging issues. You’ll also have important networking opportunities to connect with peers and vendors offering tools and services to help you evolve.
Evolution isn’t optional. Stay on top of A&A standards and regulations with:
- Essential technical A&A content to keep you up to date in this current environment
- Answers from standard setters who shape your daily work
- Guidance to create strategies for 2023 and beyond
- Connections with your A&A peers — specialists, senior managers and partners
Who will be there?
- CPAs in audit practices
- Finance and accounting professionals who focus on privately held companies of all sizes
Let the Advanced Accounting & Auditing track support your evolution plan.
Key topics include:
- FASB, ASB/ARSC Updates
- CECL Implementation at Non-Financial Institutions
- Digital Assets
- Single Audit for Commercial Entities
- Using Technology in an Audit
- Quality Management Standards
- Overview of the SOC Landscape
- Lease Standard (ASC 842): Lessons Learned
See the details on these and the other 43 sessions that make up the Advanced Accounting & Auditing (NAA) track.