Designed specifically for EDGE career development
Get new and innovative insights as well as tangible takeaways about what it takes to lead, manage and spark your own personal development. We give you the knowledge that’s not found at your typical accounting and finance conference.
You’ll hear from power influencers and leadership pioneers and network with other like-minded CPAs and financial professionals representing every segment of the profession.
Foster relationships with peers who know what you're going through and understand the challenges you face.
Your professional evolution starts at ENGAGE 23:
- Sessions that break the mold of typical conferences
- Peer-to-peer learning for practical takeaways
- Flexible strategies to build your leadership skills
Who will be there?
- Accounting and finance professionals at all levels seeking to build leadership skills
Let the EDGE Career Development track support your evolution plan.
Key topics include:
- How to Manage Up: Protect Your Team, Advance Your Career and Make Your Life Easier
- Recruit, Reward, Retain, Repeat; A Guide to Preserving Young CPAs
- Seeking and Receiving Performance Feedback
- Succession Planning - A Young Owner’s Perspective
- Mentorship & Sponsorship as a Career Development Strategy
- Leaving the Matrix and Moving Towards a More Desirable Reality
- Digital Body Language: Punctuation, Channels, and Emojis, Oh My!
See the details on these and the other 25 sessions that make up the EDGE Career Development (EDG) track.