Monday, June 5–Thursday, June 8
Evolve your firm vision and make it a reality.
Embrace strategies today. Stay relevant tomorrow.
In the Practitioners track, every session delivers the concentrated knowledge, technical skills and contacts you need to make your firm vision a reality.
You’re balancing the demands of running an efficient firm, upping your client service game, and managing your firm and clients through the constant wave of change.
Evolve your planning acumen with:
- Ready-to-use tools to inspire rapid development and change management
- Positive and productive outlooks (because change isn’t easy for everyone)
- Deeper exploration of what differentiates the star talent in your practice
- Insights into ways to work more effectively, in-office or remotely
Who will be there?
- CPAs, firm partners through staff seeking guidance on making the firm more effective
Let the Practitioners track support your evolution plan.
Key topics include:
- Recruiting as a Marketing Function
- Small Firm Succession
- Managing Strategic Revenue Growth
- Crap! Why Did My Clients Invest in Crypto?
- Sales & Use Tax Strategy
- Partner Unity & Accountability
- The CAS Firm Enablement
- Navigating Your Third-Party Technology and Cybersecurity Risk
See the details on these and the other 50 sessions that make up the Practitioners (PRA) track.