Practical information. Expert insights. Technical acumen.
The Advanced Personal Financial Planning track delivers the latest practical information and guidance from the sharpest minds in the profession. The peer-curated agenda focuses on pertinent topics to help your help clients make important financial decisions.
Evolve your planning acumen with:
- Technical tracks focused on core areas: retirement, investments, practice management, risk management and tax
- Opportunities to grow your community with personal financial planning peers from across the profession
- Standards and regulations updates
Who will be there?
- Financial planning professionals, including CPAs, CFP and CFA charter holders
- Insurance and risk management professionals
- Investment advisers
- Tax and estate planning attorneys
- Certified Investment Management Analysts (CIMA) professionals providing investment, retirement and tax planning services
Let the Advanced Personal Financial Planning track support your evolution plan.
Key topics include:
- ETFs versus Mutual Funds
- AI and Investments
- Passion Assets - Wine, Auto, Collectibles, etc.
- How to Create & Profitably Operate a Next Gen Practice
- Podcasting Made Easy
- Student Loan Planning/Late-State College Planning
- Tax Planning for Cryptocurrency
- Risk Management Strategies for Non-Traditional Families
See the details on these and the other 50 sessions that make up the Advanced Personal Financial Planning (PFP) track.