Timely Insights. Deeper Understandings. Connect With Tax Professionals.
Tax Strategies for the High-Income Individual track offers strategies to better connect with your clients and grow your practice. You’ll leave with a richer understanding of your clients’ motivations and needs to help drive better outcomes.
Evolve your expertise and strengthen your client relationships with:
- Coverage of critical tax topics selected by the profession’s leaders
- Strategies to match your clients with the right type of planning services
- Exposure to new business models, client fee structures and other practice refinements
- Current tax regulation updates in a rapidly changing landscape
Who will be there?
- CPAs specializing in tax for HNW clients
- Tax attorneys
- Investment advisers
- Financial planners
- Bank trust officers
- Insurance agents
- Family office managers
- Philanthropy specialists
Let the Tax Strategies for High Income Individuals track support your evolution plan.
Key topics include:
- Individual Tax and Business Tax Updates
- Planning in Advance of the 2025 Sunset of the TCJA
- Cash is King! Maximizing Credits, Especially the New Energy and Environmental Credits
- Solving Staffing with Automation and Offshoring
- 1031 Exchanges
- Multi-Disciplinary Teaming in Advisory Services
- Tax Consequences of Education Planning: From Distribution Planning to Loan Forgiveness
- Current Guidance from the IRS National Taxpayer Advocate
See the details on these and the other 51 sessions that make up the Tax Strategies for High Income Individuals (TAX) track.