Advanced Estate Planning
Monday, June 5–Thursday, June 8
High-level tax training. New planning techniques. Straightforward advice.
Estate planning is evolving. Are you?
It’s vital to stay on top of the latest updates and developments in trust, estate and gift taxes. With the current economic disruption, significant changes in rules and regulations and the evolving political landscape, you have to keep your finger on the pulse of change.
During the Advanced Estate Planning sessions, you’ll get in-depth advice and high-level tax training, acquire new estate planning techniques to help your clients, and receive critical coverage of the latest issues and opportunities — all from experts in the estate planning field.
Evolve your planning strategies with:
- Technical tracks focused on core areas: retirement, investments, practice management, risk management and tax
- Opportunities to grow your community and share ideas with like-minded professionals
- The most current guidance on how to navigate regulations and standards
Who will be there?
- CPAs specializing in estate planning
- Financial planners
- Tax attorneys
- Insurance agents
- Tax advisers with a fundamental knowledge of estate planning
Let the Advanced Estate Planning track support your evolution plan.
Key topics include:
- Estate Planning for the Greying Divorce
- How to Read a Trust
- Planning for Incapacity
- Estate Planning for Modern Families
- Planning for the Transgender Adult
- Secure Act: Trust as retirement plan beneficiaries
- Post-Mortem Tax Planning
- Estate Planning for Difficult Assets: Firearms, Cannabis, Crypto Currency, and NTFs
See the details on these and the other 50 sessions that make up the Advanced Estate Planning (EST) track.